Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Bubble Boy
As you have read in previous posts, Tyler is very fond of bubbles. Last Friday, I woke early to try and get my weekly truck wash done prior to us leaving town mid-day for the holiday weekend. Usually, I do it when Tyler is napping. Since I was doing it in the morning this time around, I had a little helper right beside me. He dug in the wash bucket until he had a fist full of bubbles and then would rub it on the truck. If I had kept count, I would have heard the word "bubble" over 10,000 thousand times in 20 minutes, if not more. I was able to catch a little of it on video before the battery died. My favorite part is at the end when he attempts to blow the bubbles. Enjoy our little Bubble Boy! And so it goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment