Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho to You!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! At least, for me it is! I love this time of year. Time to go out and spend money just because you have a good excuse to. And this year, Santa will be visiting our home! He didn't come last year because Tyler was too young, but this year is an entirely different story! Speaking of an entirely different story, we went to visit Santa again this year. Last year, Tyler didn't have a care in the world about who's lap he was sitting on or what he even looked like.
Well, this year........................not so much!!! I thought that I might be able to just walk up to Santa, sit down and all would be well since he was fine watching Santa while we were in line. In fact, everything was just fine as we sat down on St. Nick's lap, UNTIL.......Santa asked "And what does Tyler want for Christmas this year?" With that, Tyler turned around to see who the unfamiliar voice was, only to be faced with a strange man with a big white beard. Suddenly, our nice pleasant Santa visit turned to pure horror and he screamed the entire time we were on his lap. Oh well! Most importantly, we built great memories with our visit to Santa this year.
Lastly, I decided to go out on a limb and I personally designed our Christmas Cards this year [hence, the reason for them just hitting the mail yesterday]. There are some of you that I don't have addresses for, so this copy's for you. For the rest of you, whom I do have addresses for, coming soon to a mailbox near you:
Happy Holidays to all, and to all a Good Night! And so it goes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

Carson's Mommy said...

LOOOOOve the Christmas cards!!! Sooo cute! I have to ask, did u do it online?? If so, where?? Love it!

Kailyn's Mommy said...

Cards came out great!! Did you finally buy yourself a program? ;-)